Successful tax planning starts well in advance of tax return preparation.
That is why at Michael Litwin CPA Inc., we:
- Keep up with new developments and emerging issues that may affect our clients and explore alternatives for financing or operating a business.
- Use our expertise to minimize your tax liability and to recommend alternatives for business organization, tax accounting methods and transaction structuring, often leading to financial savings.
- Match each client’s individual situation with the best outcome, according to current and constantly changing tax laws.
- Are attentive to maximizing retirement contributions.
- Prepare all business, personal, estate and trust returns, as well as special returns required by businesses and individuals.
- Reply to government taxation agencies on behalf of our clients.
- Help clarify challenging tax situations with the various revenue agencies and then mediate compromises or installment agreements that are in the best interest of our clients.
- Prepare estate tax returns.
- Prepare sales tax returns for various provinces. We can assist your company in the compilation of information and preparation of sales tax returns in an efficient and timely manner. Claims for input tax credits can have many turns and twists.