Even the most qualified managers can benefit from competent, objective feedback. We can help
your company’s management team develop long-term objectives and specific strategies to
facilitate your business’ future growth and success. A projected cash flow is one of many tools
we provide for management to better prepare for upcoming hurdles or to take advantage of
Businesses sometimes enter into conflicts that require a litigation process. The gathering of
financial evidence is essential in order to resolve these cases through an early settlement or by
convincing the courts with substantive evidence and a clear understanding.
Our knowledge and experience with corporations across various industries allows us to provide
the support necessary to match your particular requirements.
In planning for succession of family-owned business, where some or all family members are
active, many special issues must be addressed. Careful consideration must be given to the
- Expertise or talent of each family member, working in the business or not!
- Ability of each family member, and the desire to lead
- Role of non-active family members – their expectations
- Financial requirements of the business, the family workers, non-workers, and
- The time required to make a successful succession arrangement
- Business owners need to take the time to plan for a successful intergenerational transfer
of both wealth and power. At Litwin CPA Inc. we have significant experience and
professional contacts to help