At Litwin CPA Inc., our ambition is to provide a team of reliable, friendly and proactive accountants. We don’t just want to be reactive, we want to work in tandem with you. Today’s business environment is fast moving, complex, and highly competitive. Business owners need the support of professionals who provide on-time, effective solutions to help their business move forward.
Business Services: Every business owner needs a team of professionals in the background who provide continuous support and advice. That’s what we are here to do.
Personal Services: Because we establish a one-to-one relationship with each client we are able to offer timely, individual advice on how to improve your business or personal finances
An audited financial statement is an invaluable tool for obtaining financing, negotiating long-term credit and reporting to investors, lenders and regulatory agencies.
Our audit team brings to our clients a broad base of business knowledge developed through years of training and experience across a wide range of businesses sections and industries.
We see our audit role as not just a statutory one but one that allows us to advise our clients on all aspects of their accounting system and finances, allowing us to provide them with value for money from our audit work.
We provide a full range of cost-effective accounting services to meet your needs for management information, financial statements and tax accounting records, including:
- Basic computerized bookkeeping services, including payroll and sales tax returns for clients who do not want to maintain these functions in-house
- Review or preparation of sales tax reports
- Coordination of owner’s personal financial affairs with those of the business
- Assistance with compilation of budgets and cash flow for business plans and financing
- Assistance in negotiation of banking needs
Successful tax planning starts well in advance of tax return preparation.
That is why at Litwin CPA Inc., we:
- Prepare all business, personal, estate and trust returns, as well as special compliance returns required by businesses and individuals
- Keep up with new developments and emerging issues that may affect our clients and explore alternatives for financing or operating a business
- Reply to government taxation agencies on behalf of our clients
- Use our expertise to minimize your tax liability and to recommend alternatives for business organization, tax accounting methods and transaction structuring, often leading to financial savings
- Match each client’s individual situation with the best outcome, according to current and constantly changing tax laws
- Prepare sales tax returns. We can assist your company in the compilation of information and preparation of sales tax returns in an efficient and timely manner. Claims for input tax credits can have many turns and twists
- Pay attention to maximizing retirement contributions
- Help clarify challenging tax situations with the various revenue agencies and then mediate compromises or installment agreements that are in the best interest of our clients